The Sponsored Ride could not take place without the help of many people. An enormous THANK YOU to
· Our army of volunteers who give up their time to set up, steward the routes, dispense refreshments, make sure the road crossings are safe and provide a reassuring presence throughout
· Our dedicated committee who spend endless hours helping with the organisation in advance and on the day
· Friends and family of our committee who are roped in to help whatever the weather from early morning to late evening
· Bisley and Sandown Chase Pony Club and Jean Shipp for allowing us use of the field and the facilities
· Mr Higgins and family for allowing us access across their farm en route back from the Common
· Our sponsors – Rokers, Mr and Mrs Rickwood and Ruth Herd – for their generous contributions.